|Location: London||Salary: £65000 - £80000 per annum + + Package|
|Sector: Real Estate||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Oliver Jones||Job Published: 26 days ago|
Senior Chartered Project Surveyor/Project Manager, Kensington and Chelsea
£60,000 - £80,000
We are pleased to continue our work with the Cadogan Estate who are looking to recruit a Chartered Project Surveyor who will provide project management and surveying services across the stunning Kensington and Chelsea estate, projects typically ranging in value of £500,000 to £5m.
The successful candidate will be a member of The Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (MRICS) with between 1 & 2 years PQE practical experience, with sound technical knowledge relating to surveying and project management.
- Assist with the professional work associated with Licenses for Alterations, Deeds of Consent, Schedules of Dilapidations and neighbourly matters.
- Contribute to the work associated with cyclical and planned preventative maintenance.
- Ensure that surveying and project management skills are delivered to high standards are achieved in combination with good value for money.
- To apply sound technical knowledge to related activities, including but not exclusively, landlord and tenant legislation, statutory legislation, including Planning Laws, Building Regulations and Health and Safety as well as industry best practice guidelines.
- Assist in the communication of building projects to stakeholders including neighbours, customers and occupiers, including initial communication, regular newsletters and obtaining feedback on completion.
- Liaise with colleagues in respect of invoices, payments and financial matters, projects and building surveying related matters, including the Accounts team.
- Project work up to £5m in value, whilst contributing to larger projects up to £70m in value; in addition, providing general surveying services to the business, such as support to Property Managers on external repairs and redecorations, Licences to Alter where needed, support to Asset Managers in respect of lease events.
The following personal attributes are required:
Ambition & Drive, natural sense of urgency, excellent communication skills, initiative.
In return for your time, effort and experience you will receive a competitive salary, a professional working environment to expand and grow your career, and the opportunity to work on one of London's finest Estates.
Cadogan - Safeguarding the spirit of Chelsea's community and creating a sustainable future.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.