|Location: Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire||Salary: £30000 - £40000 per annum + + Bens|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Ben Abbott|
Job title: Senior Quality Engineer
Location: Welwyn Garden City
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 (depending on experience)
Senior Quality Engineer needed for a fast growing Aerospace business based near Welwyn Garden City. Looking to expand its client base and market share worldwide, its core activity is the buying and selling of an extensive range of specialised fasteners for the global aerospace industry.
You will be working closely with the Quality Manager on the day to day running of the Quality department.
You will assist with all routine business activities, such as:
* Assist with all aspects of the company AS9120 Quality Management System, control, reporting, reviewing and improvement.
* Assist with or take ownership of, the resolution of issues advised to the Quality Department by Internal & External Customers.
* Assist with or take ownership of, the resolution of issues found with parts received by the company and liaise with applicable supplier representatives.
* KPI administration
* Deputise for the Quality Manager in his absence.
* Assist the Quality Manager in all Quality activities of the company.
They are looking for someone who wants to progress their career and get stuck into to all aspects of the job.
You will ideally have the following characteristics:
* Positive, friendly, 'can-do' attitude
* Responsive customer service mentality
* Confident, pro-active and with plenty of initiative
* Meticulous with attention to detail is imperative
* A drive to get things right first time
* Ability to multi-task and to handle widely-differing assignments
* Ability to work under time pressure and to tight deadlines
* Work on your own initiative/proactive
* Previous aerospace or quality management experience (working with KPI's, NCR's, RMA's and supplier controls)
* Ability to communicate professionally with customers and suppliers when resolving issues
* Good organisational and time management skills
* Excellent computer skills across MS Windows, in particular Excel, Outlook, Word
This is a great role for a positive ambitious individual.
This role won't be around for long so get in touch and apply today!!