|Location: Macclesfield||Salary: £350 - £400 per day|
|Sector: Pharmaceuticals, Life Sciences||Type: Contract|
|Contact: Nick Taylor||Job Published: 14 days ago|
Senior Quality Supplier Manager
12 Month Contract
£400 per day
Senior Quality Supplier Manager needed for a leading multinational pharmaceutical organisation based in Macclesfield who are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded Senior Quality Supplier Manager that takes pride in their work.
The successful candidate should have a minimum of 8 years' experience within a pharmaceutical Quality Assurance role and strong demonstrable experience of cGMPs, quality Systems and the pharma supply chain environment. You would desirably have a relevant degree in a science / technical field such as pharmacy, biology, chemistry, engineering or equivalent experience. Good interpersonal and stakeholder management skills are a must.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Senior Quality Supplier Manager will include:
- In this role, you will proactively ensure GMP and regulatory compliance during the planning, execution and close out phases of supplier related projects. Be responsible for the Quality System oversight of: Supplier selection processes, Technical Transfers, Validation, audits, change controls, deviation investigations, issue management and Quality Agreements between the client and External Suppliers and between Global External Sourcing and the client's Operations Sites.
- The preparation and submission of Supplier Quality Risk Assessments, and support to Regulatory Agency inspections of supplier sites.
- We would like you to drive quality improvements at the supplier as part of a cross functional team and provide authoritative QA advice to projects.
- You will support identifying, assessing and establishing suppliers, within Global Supplier Quality; making decisions and/or providing advice to Supplier Management / Project Management Teams regarding quality and pharmaceutical technology issues within their area of expertise. This role will also include the quality review and approval of Chemistry and Manufacturing Control (CMC) documents associated with changes or product establishment at suppliers.
What experience you need to be the successful Senior Quality Supplier Manager:
- Degree in a science / technical field such as Pharmacy, Biology, Chemistry, Engineering or equivalent experience
- Broad experience in either the pharmaceutical operations environment or a pharmaceutical Quality Assurance role
- Aseptic processing experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong demonstrated knowledge of cGMPs, Quality Systems and the pharmaceutical supply chain environment. Also, strong understanding of industry standards such as Pharmacopeia, ISO standards, etc.
- Demonstrated experience working cross-functionally and leading significant improvement initiatives (e.g. project management skills)
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong negotiating/influencing skills
- Ability to work independently under your own initiative.
- Maintaining a high level of understanding of relevant production process and quality systems.
- Experience working in a PCO/PET organization or Lean/Six Sigma training.
- Multi-site / multi-functional experience - particularly within a manufacturing site environment.
- Validated experience in Quality Assurance or combination of Quality and Technical!
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Quality Supplier Manager to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.