|Location: Brighton||Salary: £50000.00 - £65000 per annum + package|
|Sector: Commercial, Construction||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Matthew Clegg|
Senior Quantity Surveyor (Consultancy)
£50,000 to £65,000 + package
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join an award winning surveying practice at their offices in Brighton. The Senior Quantity Surveyor will be joining a well regarded name in the South East and one that has provided it's services to a large number of private & public sector clients with projects across the education, healthcare, leisure, entertainment and heritage sectors.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor will be responsible for ensuring the best possible outcomes for each of their clients. You'll play an active role in delivering projects along with helping to secure new work as part of the companies ambitious plans for growth. Some of your key duties will include:
- Supporting the Directors, Associates and others within the company to ensure the highest levels of service are maintained
- Utilise your experience to ensure projects are delivered on site and in accordance with the agreed client brief
- Develop your task delegation skills and manage your own workload to ensure deadlines are met
- Assist with the overall development of the company including internal processes, developing relationships with existing clients and working with new and future clients
- Manage project works, liaising with other professional staff both internally and externally
- Offer support and guidance to others within the business including junior staff members to ensure everyone is delivering to the best of their abilities
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will be offered a position that includes exposure to a wide array of different clients and projects, the support of an experienced, friendly and approachable team, no limits on career progression and a generous salary & package that includes:
- Starting salary of £50,000 to £65,000
- Discretionary bonus scheme (based on fee generation and your contribution to the companies yearly performance)
- Private medical insurance
- Company pension
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Hybrid working policy between home & office
- Cycle to work scheme
- Life assurance
- Yearly pay reviews
- Payment of professional fees
- Onsite parking
- Regular company wide social events
Senior Quantity Surveyors considering this opportunity will need to be commercially astute, confident when working with clients and have a 'can-do' attitude. You'll also need excellent communication skills, a degree in Quantity Surveying and at least 5 years experience working in a PQS/Cost Consultancy environment within the UK.
This is a fantastic opportunity with an established, friendly business with realistic routes for career progression and exposure to a wide array of different projects and clients. To register your interest, get in touch with Matt Clegg at Gold Group today.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.