|Location: Kent||Salary: £50000 - £65000 per annum + package|
|Sector: Commercial, Construction||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Matthew Clegg||Job Published: 19 days ago|
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join a leading engineering services contractor at their offices in Sidcup. The Senior Quantity Surveyor will be joining a small yet busy team delivering a variety of mechanical and electrical engineering solutions to clients including London Underground, TfL and Network Rail.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor will be working closely with Commercial Manager and supporting with the delivery of projects and the development of a small commercial team. Some of your main responsibilities will include:
- Processing applications, valuations and cost value reconciliations
- Managing the supply chain
- Assisting with the risk and value management
- Provide commercial advice and guidance to the project team
- Prepare subcontractor enquiries and arrange contracts accordingly
- Ensure all the notifications and documents are kept up to date
- Take a pro-active approach to dispute avoidance and management
- Identify, mitigate and review commercial risks and opportunities
Senior Quantity Surveyors considering this opportunity must be well organised with good presentation skills and have an ability to communicate professionally at all levels. You'll also need to be degree qualified in either Quantity Surveying or an equivalent field, have a keen eye for detail and previous experience of working within the UK.
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor can expect a rewarding career that includes the support of a friendly and experienced team, no limits on career progression and a generous salary & package that includes:
- Salary of £50,000 to £65,000
- Company car or car allowance of £5,000
- Contributory Pension
- Private healthcare
- 26 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Discretionary bonus
- Onsite parking
- Paid travel to sites and other offices
- Yearly pay reviews
If you're a Senior Quantity Surveyor keen to progress your career with an established business that can help you develop your career, get in touch with Matt Clegg at Gold Group today.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.