|Location: London||Salary: £50000 - £60000 per annum + car & package|
|Sector: Commercial, Construction||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Matthew Clegg|
Senior Quantity Surveyor
An exciting opportunity for a Senior Quantity Surveyor has arisen with a leading infrastructure contractor in Central London. The role promises exposure to a variety of work within the water sector on a secured contract ensuring job security and room to quickly progress your career.
The successful candidate will need to have experience working on fast paced, low value, high volume frameworks, ideally within the water or highways sectors although experience in power will also be considered.
- Salary £50,000 to £60,000
- £6,000 car allowance or company car
- 27 Days annual leave
- Contributory Pension
- Private Healthcare
What the role entails
- Some of the main duties of the Senior Quantity Surveyor will include:
- Procurement of subcontractors
- Agreement of final accounts
- Cost reporting
- Cost control
- Mentoring of 2 other surveyors
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will need to have experience that includes:
- Previous experience within water, power or highways frameworks
- Strong reporting skills
- Excellent communication skills
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to quickly progress their career. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.