|Salary: £60000 - £70000 per annum + package
|Sector: Commercial, Construction
|Contact: Matthew Clegg
|Job Published: 28 days ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join a leading main contractor at their offices in Lincoln. The Senior Quantity Surveyor will be working on a large framework with the local authority that covers more than 9,000km of highways, carriageways and footpaths alongside a winter maintenance scheme and streetlighting work.
As a Senior Quantity Surveyor, you will play a key role delivering your own portfolio of projects across the framework, ensuring the contract remains commercially viable whilst supporting the wider project team with all commercial related matters. Some of the Senior Quantity Surveyors responsibilities will include:
- Monitor subcontractor activities, measuring their work and responding accordingly
- Analyses of the commercial progress and reporting feedback to senior project staff
- Analyses of rates and prices, agreement of variations and CE's as required
- Prepare internal reports
- Support the project team with any commercial related queries
- Assist with the preparation of delay and disruption programmes
- Provide regular mentoring to the junior members of the team
My client is looking for a Senior Quantity Surveyor with experience of working on low value, high volume highways or utilities frameworks within the UK. You'll need good communication skills, a sound understanding of the NEC contract and live within a reasonable commute of their office in Lincoln.
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor can expect a rewarding career that includes the job security associated with working for a top tier main contractor and a rewarding starting salary & package that includes:
- Salary of £60,000 to £70,000
- Company car or car allowance
- Contributory pension
- Private healthcare
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Hybrid working
- Yearly pay & performance reviews
If you're a Senior Quantity Surveyor with experience in either highways maintenace, utilities, civil engineering or infrastructure projects, get in touch with Matt Clegg at Gold Group today to register your interest.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.