|Location: London||Salary: £50000 - £60000 per annum + package|
|Sector: Commercial, Construction||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Matthew Clegg||Job Published: 21 days ago|
Senior Quantity Surveyor
£50,000 to £60,000 + car & package
An exciting opportunity for a Senior Quantity Surveyor has arisen with a leading infrastructure contractor at their offices London. The Senior Quantity Surveyor will be joining a growing commercial team and splitting your time between a major project in Bristol and a projects in London. The role will require travel to Bristol 1-2 days a week.
As the Senior Quantity Surveyor, you'll be overseeing a small team of surveyors across the project. Some of you duties will include:
- Ensuring the site team follow the right commercial processes
- Prepare internal reporting documents
- Preparation of valuation & applications for payment
- Administration of subcontractor and supplier accounts
- Measurement of quantities
- Prepare accurate cost reports
- Develop, mentor and support junior staff within the commercial team
On offer is a very competitive salary & package that includes:
- Starting salary of £50,000 to £60,000 (based on experience)
- £6,000 car allowance or company car
- Private healthcare
- Contributory pension
- 26 days annual leave
- Discretionary bonus of up to 10%
- Yearly pay & performance reviews
You'll also have the benefit of a supportive and approachable senior management team, the financial stability of an established, cash rich businesses and no glass ceilings on where you can progress your career.
Senior Quantity Surveyors considering this opportunity will need to have a RICS accredited degree in Quantity Surveying and:
- Excellent communication skills
- Good commercial acumen
- Previous civil engineering/infrastructure projects
If you're looking for a new career challenge and you'd like to be considered for this opportunity, apply by sending your CV or calling Matt Clegg at Gold Group.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.