|Location:||Salary: £50000 - £60000 per annum + package|
|Sector: Commercial, Construction||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Matthew Clegg|
Senior Quantity Surveyor
£50,000 to £60,000 + package
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join a leading main contractor delivering refurbishment and planned maintenance work at Heathrow Airport. The Senior Quantity Surveyor will be given exposure to a wide array of different projects with values from £50k to £5m including the refurbishment of waiting areas, check in spaces, security areas and toilet blocks. On occasion, you and your team will also be working on installing new air conditioning systems, emergency lighting and communication systems.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor will be working closely with a Quantity Surveyor, taking projects through the full life cycle from procurement through to final account negotiation. Some of your key duties will include:
- Ensuring that all commercial activities are being undertaking in accordance with the standard company procedures
- Taking accountability for any direct reports within the commercial team including assisting with mentoring and offering guidance and commercial support
- Produce accurate cost forecasts of project cost to completion along with final values
- Monitor the projects costs compared to budgets from start to finish
- Oversee the management of each sub contractor account
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will be offered an exciting role that includes working in a live environment that operates 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. You'll be joining a business that has a proven track record of securing exciting, complex and rewarding projects and one that offers it employees, no limits on career progression. This is all supported with a competitive salary & package that includes:
- Starting salary of £50,000 to £60,000
- Car or car allowance
- Contributory Pension
- Private healthcare
- 25 days annual leave
- Yearly pay and performance reviews
Senior Quantity Surveyors considering this opportunity will need to have previous experience as a QS working on construction fit out or refurbishment projects valued between £50k and £5m. You'll need to be commercially astute with a solid understanding of various forms of contract.
To find out more about this fantastic opportunity, get in touch with Matt Clegg at Gold Group on 01342 330 539.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.