|Location: Milton Keynes||Salary: £58000 - £64000 per annum + car & package|
|Sector: Commercial, Construction||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Matthew Clegg||Job Published: 22 days ago|
Senior Quantity Surveyor
£58,000 to £64,000 + car & package
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a commercially astute Senior Quantity Surveyor to join a high profile heavy civil engineering project in Milton Keynes. This will be an opportunity for the Senior Quantity Surveyor to help develop a small team whilst working across a variety of major packages with a combined value of nearly £60m.
Some of the Senior Quantity Surveyors key responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining an accurate cost forecast on both a weekly and monthly basis
- Preparing and producing monthly cost value reconviliation in line with company procedures
- Administering and using the contractors costing system
- Managing payments to suppliers and subcontractors
- Providing advice throughout the procurement and tendering process
Senior Quantity Surveyors considering this opportunity will need to have a degree in Quantity Surveying and previous experience working for a large main contractor on a civil engineering/rail project. You'll need excellent communication skills, be confident when working up and down the supply chain and willing to help and support others both in the commercial and wider project teams.
In return, the Senior Quantity Surveyor can expect an opportunity that includes exposure to a large, complex civil engineering project for a top client. You'll be working for a business that rewards based on merit and continually offers it's employees room to develop their own careers. You'll also be offered a competitive salary and package that includes:
- Starting salary of £58,000 to £64,000
- £7,000 car/travel allowance
- Contributory Pension
- Private Healthcare
- 27 days annual leave
- Yearly pay & performance reviews
To register your interest in this fantastic role, get in touch with Matt Clegg @ Gold Group today.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.