|Location: Bristol||Salary: £55000 - £65000 per annum + package|
|Sector: Commercial, Construction||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Matthew Clegg||Job Published: 21 days ago|
Senior Quantity Surveyor
£55,000 to £65,000 + car & package
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join a leading main contractor delivering a major infrastructure project to the South West. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to quickly develop their career with a well regarded, cash rich business.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor will be responsible for 1-2 Assistant and Project level Surveyors and responsible for overseeing the commercial delivery of the project from start to finish. Some of your key duties will include:
- Monitor and manage all subcontractor activities, measure and respond to their work accordingly
- Analyse the commercial progress across the project
- Prepare and manage the procurement process
- Undertake customer & stakeholder management
- Assist junior members of the commercial team with the development of their own careers
Senior Quantity Surveyors considering this opportunity will need to have previous experience working for a main contractor and a solid understanding of the NEC contract. Experience on civil engineering, infrastructure or utilities projects is essential.
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will be given an opportunity that includes exposure to a major project, room to quickly progress and develop their career and a competitive salary & package that includes:
- Starting salary of £55,000 to £65,000
- Car / Travel allowance
- Contributory Pension
- Private healthcare
- 25 days annual leave
- Yearly pay & performance reviews
To register your interest in this exciting role, get in touch with Matt Clegg at Gold Group today.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.