|Location: Walsall||Salary: £55000 - £60000 per annum|
|Sector: Commercial, Construction||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Matthew Clegg||Job Published: 21 days ago|
Senior Quantity Surveyor
£50,000 to £62,000 + car allowance + package
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Quantity to join a leading main contractor delivering a large water utilities framework across the West Midlands. The Senior Quantity Surveyor will be joining an experienced team and a cash rich, stable business that continues to grow which in turn is opening up some fantastic opportunities for rapid career progression.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor will be splitting their time between offices near to Walsall and various sites across the region. The role promises exposure to a wide array of different projects with values from £1m to £30m. This will include clean and waste water projects covering both new build and refurbishments of pipelines, treatment plants, pumping stations and other assets across the network. As the Senior Quantity Surveyor, some of your key duties will include:
- Ensuring the commercial team follows company procedures and processes
- Preparation of valuations and applications for payment
- Prepare internal commercial reporting
- Manage project cost control
- Prepare, negotiate and agree change events
- Agree final accounts
- Maximise the projects cash position incl. WIP control and improvement plans
- Assist the senior commercial team with work winning duties
Senior Quantity Surveyors considering this opportunity will need to have previous experience working within the utilities, infrastructure or civil engineering sectors and a strong understanding of the NEC suite of contracts.
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will be supported by an experienced and approachable senior management team with realistic targets to quickly progress your career. You'll be also be offered a competitive salary & package that includes:
- Starting salary of £50,000 to £62,000
- Car/Travel allowance of c.£7,000
- 27 days annual leave
- Contributory Pension
- Private healthcare
- Performance related bonus
To register your interest in this position, get in touch today.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.