|Location: Bristol||Salary: £50000 - £70000 per annum + + Bonus + Benefits|
|Sector: Defence, Engineering||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Ian Cowx||Job Published: 14 days ago|
Senior Requirements Engineer / Consultant
Bristol + Flexible working.
£50,000 - £70,000 + Bonus and Benefits
UK Military clearance eligibility is required for this role (UK Passport holder).
This is an exciting new opportunity for a Senior Systems / Requirements Consultant. We are looking for applicants with experience of working on complex systems engineering and/or requirements engineering projects.
The role is with the clients Requirements team and is needed in order to meet the significant workload in this specialist area.
You will be leading a range of projects in the Defence, Nuclear and Energy domains and working with / mentoring Junior staff and contributing to the successful delivery of contracts to customers. The work will involve leading and delivering projects related to User and System Requirements, Acceptance (including Verification and Validation work), Model-Based Systems Engineering and potentially modelling and architecture.
The successful candidate will have a fundamental understanding of the systems engineering processes, requirements elicitation and management and acceptance principles, as well as experience of applying these skills within technical environments.
- Proven understanding of the V lifecycle, User Requirements, System Requirements, interface management and Verification & Validation.
- Experience in elicitation and management of User and System Requirements, and associated Acceptance/V&V.
- Experience of leading projects from the start, developing requirements and acceptance processes and plan, and developing User/Systems Requirements documents
- Working with large and complex stakeholder groups to understand the capability and system needs, and utilisation of various techniques.
- A detailed understanding of requirements writing techniques.
- The use of Model Based Systems Engineering techniques in support of requirements development.
- You will demonstrable the ability to apply relevant Systems Engineering methodologies and toolsets (DOORS).
- Able to apply 'Systems Thinking' to problems at technical, project or enterprise level.
- You must have excellent communication skills, and have experience of direct client contact.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.