|Salary: £40000 - £60000 per annum
|Sector: Client Delivery, Defence, Engineering
|Contact: Nick Taylor
Senior / Principal C&I Engineers
Bristol - Hybrid Working
£40,000 - £60,000 + Overtime & additional benefits
Senior / Principal C&I Engineers needed for an established engineering firm based in the Bristol area.
Positions are available from Senior - Principal Level, with responsibilities being dependent on experience.
What the role of the Senior / Principal C&I Engineer entails:
- Developing hardware and software design solutions to agreed time, cost and quality in accordance with project or business milestones
- Developing and managing requirements and acceptance criteria specific to a system or product and/or across a system of systems, platform or programme
- Producing documentation required to support the design review process, including: diagrams; technical specifications; supporting calculations; design evidence and test documentation
Installing relevant systems to the design documentation, ensuring all work is done safely and to all relevant standards
- Ensuring compliance against contractual requirements and that work is undertaken in accordance with company, safety, environmental, contractual and local business processes, standards, procedures and documentation
- Undertaking design reviews and presentations to customers
- Providing technical support to integrated performance and acceptance activities, including acceptance of equipment from suppliers through to system acceptance by the customer
What experience you need to be the successful Senior / Principal C&I Engineer:
- A relevant Science, Technology, Engineering or, Mathematics (STEM) Degree or equivalent qualification and experience within an Engineering background
- Experience in PLC and SCADA programming, C&I system verification test design or parts specification would be advantageous
- Demonstrable experience of engineering lifecycle and technical specialities
- Working towards relevant Professional Registration
In order to be eligible for this role you will need to undergo Security Clearance Background Checks that require you to be a UK resident and UK passport holder.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior /Principal C&I Engineer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.