|Location: Loudwater, Buckinghamshire||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering, IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: William Church|
Senior Software Engineer (Contract)
Senior Software Engineer needed for a world leading aerospace and defence organisation based in Buckinghamshire. Our client is looking to employ an experienced Senior Software Engineer with an in-depth knowledge of C programming, Embedded C and Agile development methodology.
The successful Senior Software Engineer will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days holiday
- Critical Illness Cover
- Life Assurance
- Pension Scheme (contribution is matched by the company)
- Health Screening
- Private Medical - BUPA
- Dental Insurance
- All Employee Share Ownership Plan
- Childcare Vouchers
- Charitable Giving
- Car Scheme
- Retail Vouchers
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Affinity Benefits - Travel Insurance, Free Medical Health line, Employee Support Line
What the role of Senior Software Engineer entails:
The successful Senior Software Engineer will be part of an innovative team of developers to provide full stack software development expertise across a broad range of products within the domain of Naval Weapons Systems, Combat Management Systems and Data Distribution systems
What you need to be the successful Senior Software Engineer:
In order to be the successful Senior Software Engineer and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will need to have experience with some or all of the following disciplines:
- C programming.
- Web Based UI design
- Embedded C
- Requirement analysis and derivation of system requirements down to software sub-system.
- Architectural design
- Formal software design methodology (UML, OO).
- Debugging environments
- Use of Unit Test frameworks and implementation of (automated) unit testing.
- Configuration and setup of production tool chains with continuous integration work flow.
- Agile development methodology and lifecycle.
- Writing technical reports
Must be eligible for Security Clearance
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Software Engineer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!