|Location: Blackpool, Lancashire||Salary: £26.00 - £37.00 per hour|
|Sector: Medical Devices||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Matt Henocq|
Senior Stability Scientist
To define and deliver technical justifications and shelf-life studies in line with the MDR requirements.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Lead small scale manufacturing and laboratory technical projects
- White technical justifications to provide evidence that stability studies meet MDR requirements
- Write protocols and reports for shelf life studies
- Co-ordinate own week to week workload inline with your project plans and departmental prioroties and overall business framework. Collate resource hours.
- Develop intimate hands on knowledge of core business products
- Develop technical expertise in raw materials, in process products and finsihed products
- Adhere to the Change Control and Design Control requirements
Quality and Compliance related Responsibiltiies:
- Ensures that all activities are carried out in compliance with all regulations and laws governing business and quality operations.
- Responsible for ensuring complaince with all local, national, international and company regulatations, policies and procedures for Health and Safety and Environmental compliance.
Knowledge and experience:
- Stability experience and knowledge
- Experience of finished product stability
- Previous experience in medical device or regulated industry is essential
- Previous experience of project management and leading of small projects
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.