|Location: Bristol, Bristol, England||Salary: £40000 - £60000 per annum|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Tom Ratcliffe||Job Published: 14 days ago|
Senior Air Systems Engineer
Senior Air Systems Engineer needed for an engineering organisation based in Bristol who are looking to employ an experienced Senior Air Systems Engineer that takes pride in their work with an in-depth knowledge of systems engineering to provide technical assurance support on air system programmes.
The successful candidate would desirably have a relevant degree in an Engineering, Safety or related subject; or similar experience gained through previous employment in the air sector.
- Salary: £55,000 - £65,000 per annum
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Senior Air Systems Engineer will include:
- Develop Technical Solution Strategies in response to client problems and requirements.
- Act as a Technical Lead/Integrator responsible for coherent delivery of our programmes to our clients.
- Lead or provide technical input to proposals/bids.
What experience you need to be the successful Senior Air Systems Engineer:
- A solid grounding in technical disciplines to meet the regulatory requirements placed on delivery teams, FLCs and OEMs.
- Several years' experience of leading/delivering multidisciplinary programmes in the air domain within DE&S.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Air Systems Engineer to progress their career. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
The successful candidate must be eligible to obtain or already hold active SC clearance.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.