|Location: Weymouth, Dorset||Salary: £30000 - £60000 per annum|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Daniel Bowles|
Senior Systems Engineer
Weymouth - Permanent
Senior Systems Engineer needed for an exciting opportunity on behalf of my client, a leading Electronics Engineering company who specialise within Sonar and Torpedo Defence Systems based in Weymouth. The candidate must be eligible for Security Clearance.
Benefits for the Senior Systems Engineer:
My client offers a competitive salary, brilliant benefits and fantastic career progression
Purpose of the Senior Systems Engineer:
Responsible for the conduct of allocated Systems Engineering activities including analysis, design, review and verification either on a small project or within a Systems Engineering team
Some of the main duties the Senior Systems Engineer will include:
Typically, tasks include:
- Contribute to the technical direction for their allocated scope
- Estimate the hours and duration required for own tasks
- Support planning input to project schedules and deliver own work commensurate with those plans
- Contribute information to project reports
- Mentor junior staff
What you need to be the successful Senior Systems Engineer;
- Educated to Degree level or equivalent in an Engineering or Engineering related discipline
- Experience of delivering Systems Engineering activities on multiple applications/projects.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience of Systems Engineering lifecycle
- Experience of preparing bids, studies and design review material
- Experience of Specification development, Verification and Validation
- Background in the defence industry preferred
- Knowledge of the Systems Engineering tools (or DOORS® Preferred).
- Experience in the management of Engineering issues, FRACAS and DRACAS.
- Experience in the preparation of key Systems Engineering documents, reports and papers.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Systems Engineer to progress their career within the engineering industry.
You do not want to miss out so please apply asap as this vacancy will be filled quickly!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.