|Location: High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire||Salary: Negotiable|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Liz Collins|
Senior Systems Engineer
Senior Systems Engineer required on a contract basis for a solutions provider based in Buckinghamshire. Providing software, electrical, electronic and mechanical engineering solutions to the defence industry.
The Senior Systems Engineer will be responsible for:
- Effective management and execution of project Work Packages
- Defining the suystem's sub-system and their requirements including hardware and software
- Ensuring the specification, design and acceptance are fully traceable
- Ensuring compliance of the design to the technical requirements and project constraints
- Assist engineers with engineering testing
- Deriving, defining and documenting: System Acceptance Test Specifications; System Functional Test/Factory Acceptance Test Procedures
- Conduct integration testing
- Conduct system testing
- Conduct formal testing in conjunction with QA team
- Support fault investigation
The Senior Systems Engineer should be:
- A team player with positive attitude
- Able to multi-task, including working on more than one project concurrently
- Able to use Matlab & Simulink
The Senior Systems Engineer should have:
- HNC/HND or equivalent in a relevant subject (Engineering or Computer Science) ) or proven industry exposure
- Knowledge of Systems Engineering best practices and common pitfalls.
- Knowledge of Systems Engineering methodologies, processes and tools
- An appreciation of electrical, electronic and mechanical engineering.
- Knowledge of the Systems Engineering llife-cycles
- Awareness of safety issues
- Experience with the DOORS requirement management tools
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Systems Engineer to join a professional team providing whole platform solutions. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible, as the requirement is immediate.
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.