|Location: Hayes||Salary: £33000.00 - £38000.00 per annum|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Water & Waste Management, Construction, Highways & Highways Electricals, Civil Engineering & Infrastructure||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Beth Currid||Job Published: 20 days ago|
Senior Transport Planner
London / Slough
£33,000 - £38,000
Senior Transport Planner needed to join an award-winning and multi-disciplinary design and engineering organization, who provide expert and sustainable services for local authority and private sector clients, to come on board and join the team in London / Slough. As a Senior Transport Planner, you will provide specialist transport planning skills and technical support to deliver projects to time, budget, and quality with specific experience in development control or working in a local authority environment.
It's desirable for the successful candidate to be charted, or working towards chartered status, with the appropriate professional body and have a minimum of four years planning experience.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Senior Transport Planner will include:
- Ensure all projects are set up, progressed and closed to meet company QA procedures
- Develop and maintain existing client relationships.
- Ensure projects meet / exceed client expectations in relation to time, quality and budget.
- To develop and maintain close working relationships with all client contacts and companies.
- Management of junior staff.
What experience you need to be the successful Senior Transport Planner:
- Chartered or working towards
- Member of relevant professional institution
- Knowledge of project management processes
- Financial monitoring and control of project budgets
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Transport Planner to progress their career. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.