|Location: Guildford||Salary: £20000 - £27000 per annum|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Nick Walmisley||Job Published: 10 days ago|
If you are passionate about IT, and have a base understanding of the requirements within IT Support then this role could be for you. This role is great for someone with an interest in developing a career in IT including with certifications and qualifications. It will require someone to work on a shift pattern that will include some night shifts.
- Pro-active monitoring of systems/service status & equipment in harmony and conjunction with Service Desk technologies
- Receive, own, assess and direct first-level and second level customer queries for Service Operations across the entire install base
- Manage, prioritise and respond promptly and effectively to assigned Incidents, demonstrating & performing effective Incident Management disciplines
- Deliver support via phone, email or remotely using VPN
- Leverage other divisions in the company to accelerate solutions to issues
- Support production of customer reports with all relevant information
- Strong customer focus
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Solid analytical capabilities
- Ability to work as a member of a dynamic team as well as work alone
- Capable of working 24*7 shift pattern (includes 12hr shifts)
- Full driving license/or living close to the office - due to working shift pattern
- Operating Systems (Microsoft Windows)
- Technology (e.g. EMC, Cisco, Dell, HP, NetApp)
- Security (CyberArk / ForcePoint / Watchguard)
- Proven ability in using Microsoft Word / Excel / PowerPoint
If this seems like a role you will be interested then apply today, as this is a great role to progress a position within IT.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.