|Location: Cambridge||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms, Client Delivery, Defence, Electronics, Engineering, Space, Life Sciences, Technology||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Jeremy Farley|
Job Title: Service Desk Analyst
Term: 12 Months
Day Rate: £DOE + INSIDE IR35
Clearance Required: DV
Key Skills: Developed Vetting, DV, Service Desk, ITIL, Scrum, Operations Management, Service Management, Managed Service
An experienced Senior Service Desk Analyst is required to play a key role in ensuring the day-to-day operational delivery of the Service Desk function across the service delivery team.
Working from site, this is a truly fantastic opportunity for the right person. If this sounds like an opportunity for you, please read on!
So, what will you be doing as a Senior Service Desk Analyst?
- Ensure the day-to-day delivery of Service Desk functions
- The continuous service improvement of operational processes and procedures to support the delivery of the Service Desk
- Responsibility for the delivery of operational ITIL Process
- Responsibility for the effective operation of Service Management tooling and automation that supports and underpins Service Desk functions
- To ensure the performance of Service Desk functions against SLA's and published KPI's
What are we looking for in our next Senior Service Desk Analyst?
- Experience working in an Information Technology domain
- Experience in Technical Operations Management across, complex, managed service propositions
- Working knowledge of or qualification in ITIL v4 and SCRUM methodologies
- Hold current DV clearance
- Experience of solving complex problems
- Experience in allocation and co-ordination of workload within a team
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills and desire to provide passion and drive as the next Senior Service Desk Analyst, this is the opportunity for you!
So, if you are interested in joining a well-established, renowned, globally recognised organisation working with experts in their field as the next Senior Service Desk Analyst, hit that apply button now!
Current, valid Developed Vetting Security Clearance (DV) is required to be considered for this vacancy
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.