|Location: Farnborough, Hampshire||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Defence, Engineering||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Nick Taylor|
SharePoint Administrator needed for a multinational defence and technology company based in Farnborough who are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded SharePoint Administrator that takes pride in their work with an in-depth knowledge of SharePoint and its potential use cases supporting multiple facets across the company.
The successful candidate would desirably have a relevant degree in computer science, information systems, business administration or related field, and have a keen interest in SharePoint and its uses. If you have commercial experience in SharePoint Administration and an ITIL foundation that would be a plus!
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the SharePoint Administrator will include:
- Working as part of an integrated team, managing, monitoring and administering SharePoint Farms, software applications, within Development, Test, QA and Production environments
- SharePoint 2013/2016 Enterprise installation, configuration, patching and administration including PowerShell Scripting
- Must be able to troubleshoot SharePoint errors
- Review / support of technical documentation
What experience you need to be the successful SharePoint Administrator:
- SharePoint 2013/2016 (Enterprise)
- SharePoint Configuration, Administration and Monitoring
- PowerShell Scripting
- SharePoint Security Model, SSL Security Certificates, Kerberos, NTLM, TLS, Network Protocols and Ciphers
- Deployment of SharePoint Solutions and Features
- Internet Information Server (IIS)
- Provides technical support for SharePoint users and Developers
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- SharePoint Min-Role Architecture and how to apply patches
- Proven record of working in large scale SharePoint Farm deployments
- Proactive System Monitoring and Health
- Capacity, Performance and Security Management
- Data Management and Security
- Application and Security Patching
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to work independently
- Full stack management of complex, large scale SharePoint Enterprise 2010, 2013, 2016 and Online environments
- Establishment and adoption of best practices and development standards
- Working to set SLA's / OLA's
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a SharePoint Administrator to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
In order to apply for this role candidates must be willing and able to undergo and obtain UK Security Clearance.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.