|Location: Farnborough, Hampshire||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering, Defence||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Nick Taylor||Job Published: 16 days ago|
Senior SharePoint Analyst
Senior SharePoint Analyst needed for a multinational defence and technology company based in Farnborough who are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded Senior SharePoint Analyst that takes pride in their work with an in-depth knowledge of SharePoint and its potential use cases supporting multiple facets.
The successful candidate would desirably have a relevant degree in computer science, information technology or related field, and have a keen interest in SharePoint and its uses. If you have at least 5 years commercial experience working with SharePoint that would be a plus!
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Senior SharePoint Analyst will include:
- Proactive System Monitoring and Health
- Capacity, Performance and Security Management
- Data Management and Security
- Application and Security Patching
- Strategy, Process and Analytics
- Service and User requirement management
- PowerShell Scripting
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to work independently
- Collaboration with development functions to deliver services
What experience you need to be the successful Senior SharePoint Analyst:
- Full stack management of complex, large scale SharePoint Enterprise 2010, 2013, 2016 and online environments
- Microsoft Project Server
- Establishment and adoption of best practices and development standards
- SharePoint Min-Role Architecture
- Automation techniques, Agile working methodologies, Continuous Integration
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior SharePoint Analyst to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
In order to apply for this role, candidates must be willing and able to undergo and obtain UK Security Clearance to a high standard.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.