|Location: Wembley||Salary: £450 - £500 per day|
|Sector: Production, Construction, Civil Engineering & Infrastructure||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Matthew Clegg|
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Site Engineer to join a leading main contractor delivering a major infrastructure project in Kilburn, London. This is an 8-month-long contract opportunity, inside of IR35 and with a day rate of £500.
Some of the Site Engineers key responsibilities will include:
- Using Total Station to do the Setting Out
- Liaising between the Section Engineer and General Foreman to ensure efficient planning, coordination and use of all project resources
- Monitoring the rebar and formwork installation in line with designs
- Assist with the drafting inspection and test plans, risk assessments and method statements
- Deliver shift briefings, inductions and toolbox talks at the start of shifts
- Procure materials through requisitions
- Maintain an accurate daily site diary noting any delays, changes, variations, subcontractor attendance and records of all work related discussions with the client, design teams and site teams
Site Engineer's considering this opportunity will need to have a degree in Civil Engineering and you must have previously worked in the UK on a large civil engineering project. You'll need strong technical knowledge of construction/RC Works, an understanding of Engineering Principles and a valid CSCS card.
This is a contract opportunity with a day rate of £500 and the role will be inside of IR35.
To register your interest, get in touch with Matt Clegg at Gold Group today on 01342 330 539.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.