|Location: Acton||Salary: £40000 - £45000 per annum + package|
|Sector: Commercial, Construction||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Matthew Clegg||Job Published: 7 days ago|
Acton, West London
£40,000 to £44,000 + car, travel & package
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Site Engineer to join a leading main contractor working on HS2 in West London.
The Site Engineer will be working closely with the Section teams, planning and producing sketches and methodologies for plans and procedures for mobilising on the site. Some of your other duties will include:
- Setting up work sites with the Works Manager
- Working with subcontractors to ensure accurate preparation of Risk Assessment Method Statements, Inspections, Test Plans, Permits and consents etc.
- Coordinating date to day activities on the site
- Ensuring all safety systems are implemented for permits to dig and temporary works
- Ensuring all quality checks are carried out
- Updating the 4 week programme
- Managing the supply chain to ensure all are delivering in an efficient way
Site Engineers considering this opportunity must have a degree or similar in Civil or Environmental Engineering and previous experience working on a large infrastructure / civils project in the UK.
The successful Site Engineer can expect a competitive salary & package that includes:
- Starting salary of £40,000 to £45,000
- Car allowance
- Travel allowance
- 25 days annual leave
- Contributory Pension
To find out more about this exciting role, get in touch with Matt Clegg today.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.