|Location: Bristol||Salary: £40000 - £45000 per annum|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Construction, Highways & Highways Electricals, Rail & Infrastructure, Civil Engineering & Infrastructure||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Beth Currid||Job Published: 28 days ago|
£40,000 - £45,000 plus company car
Contracts Engineer needed to join the Ground Engineering team, based in Bristol, for a leading infrastructure organisation who deliver services in transportation and the built environment. As a Contracts Engineer; you will be responsible for the preparatory work necessary prior to mobilisation and the monitoring of site performance and costs. Equally, you will ensure the correct execution of the pile design whilst achieving excellence in safety, quality and efficiency.
What the Contracts Engineer role entails:
- Prepare site documentation for site team and communicate deliverables to the site supervisor.
- Monitor that the works are in accordance with the specification, the customers deliverables and our targets.
- Be responsible for recording all changes to project deliverables with the customer ensuring involvement with the commercial department.
- Review site records on a weekly basis to ensure compliance with deliverables and contract. Report and manage the close out of any non-conformities that may arise.
- Work closely with the whole process team (to include operations, preconstruction, commercial, plant, business development and design), to ensure effective and efficient project delivery.
- Stakeholder management.
What experience you need to be the successful Contracts Engineer:
- Proficient experience required in piling and ground engineering operations and design.
- Valid CSCS Card.
- Have, or working towards, a recognised qualification (MICE or MIStructE).
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Contracts Engineer to progress their career. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.