|Location: Norwich||Salary: £30000 - £38000 per annum + Other Benefits|
|Sector: Engineering||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Jordan Tozer||Job Published: 18 days ago|
Site Services Engineer/Coordinator
A hands on Site Services Engineer/Coordinator is needed for an FMCG Manufacturer based in Norwich. The role is to responsible for keeping the factory infrastructure and services running.
The successful candidate would have a relevant qualification within Electrical Engineering and have a keen interest in within Engineering.
* Salary: £30,000 - £38,000 DOE
* Fantastic business to work for
* Pension Plan + other benefits
* Lots of training available
What The Role Entails
Some of the main duties of the Site Services Engineer will include:
* Undertaking planned maintenance tasks to increase production and efficiency
* Responsible for Electrical Distribution, Water Treatment, HVAC, Alarms and more
* Ensure the factory is running as efficient as possible
* Have a good understanding of both mechanical and electrical engineering
What experience you need to be the successful Site Services Engineer:
* Engineering background
* Skills including the use of: Mechanical and Electrical Engineering. Planned Maintenance
* Worked within an Agile team environment
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Maintenance Engineer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.