|Location: London, Greater London, England||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Defence, Engineering||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Zak Mendoza||Job Published: 28 days ago|
Software Engineer needed for a multinational Defence organisation based in North London who are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded Software Engineer that takes pride in their work and has practical experience of using C++, practical experience working in a Windows environment and experience throughout the full software development lifecycle, ideally within a security cleared environment.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Software Engineer will include:
- To use good engineering practice to produce software for new, innovative products and solutions for the security business
- To support and enhance existing software in accordance with commercial and project requirements
- Responsible for design, specification, implementation, testing and maintenance of software to support the company's products and services
- Responsible for managing, investigating and resolving defects
- Responsible for supporting team members
- Work within an agile team multi-disciplined team
- Providing estimates for software changes required to bids
- Undertakes additional project tasks as required by management
- Technical liaison within and outside the company with customers, suppliers and collaborators on software related matters
What experience you need to be the successful Software Engineer:
- Practical experience of using C++
- Practical experience working in a Windows environment
- Experience throughout the full software development lifecycle
- Experience working within a team to deliver a product
- Experience developing software derived from system requirements
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Software Engineer to progress their career. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Please note that eligibility for UK security clearance up to SC level is required for the Software Engineer position.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.