|Location: Cheltenham, Gloucestershire||Salary: £25000 - £30000 per annum + Bonus, Pension, Healthcare & More!|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Daniel James|
£25,000-£30,000 + Excellent Benefits!
Software Engineer required for my client in Gloucester.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Software Engineer to join a company that pushes the boundaries of what is possible, you will have the opportunity to work with some highly talented Software Engineers delivering software solutions to a variety of industries!
What else do you get as a Software Engineer?
- Competitive Salary
- Huge progression
- Work for an "Employer of the Year"
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- You even get to pick a few of the following to add: Healthcare, Dental Care, Gym Membership, Mobile Phone Allowances, Membership to Professional Bodies.
What is the Software Engineer job?
- You will be working in a team of Software Engineers developing Software for Safety Critical Embedded Systems, working on all phases of development.
- You will perform verification and validation testing in accordance with project schedules, processes and standards.
What are we looking for?
To become a Software Engineer here is what we are looking for:
- Degree qualified or equivalent in a Mathematics or Computer Science based subject.
- Knowledge/experience of the full life-cycle development of Software - Initial requirements, design, coding, testing, implementation and so on...
- Experience with RTOS (real time operating systems), Embedded Systems and C/C++ or Ada.
- Knowledge/experience with Safety Critical Software Standards for Avionics e.g. DO-178B/C
Do you want to become a Software Engineer?
If so there is one more requirement: You will need to be eligible for Security Clearance, therefore you must be a British Citizen.
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.