|Location: Birmingham, West Midlands||Salary: £30000 - £35000 per annum + Holiday etc.|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Lauren Ballam|
Software Engineer required for one of the top engineering organisations that are listed within the Fortune 500.
The successful Software Engineer will be highly competent in PHP, MySQL and HTML/Java Script, and will be involved within an establishment that provides design, construction to a broad variety of multinational clients.
The successful Software Engineer will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opening, but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
- 25 days annual leave & bank holidays
- Company pension scheme,
- Private medical
- Income protection scheme
- Paid annual membership fee for an appropriate institution
The Software Engineer will be responsible for developing, sustaining and supporting software applications, mainly for our transportation and aviation clients, and will manage the expanding work load.
- Relevant experience as a Software Engineer
- Receive project brief and conduct the work with minimum supervision.
- Plan and undertake small projects without significant guidance.
- Guarantee technical content and quality of output produced is in line with the project brief.
- Produce deliverables against agreed timescales and in line with budget.
- Attend project progress meetings and clearly present task overviews.
- Aid the design and planning of larger projects
- Mobile software development
- Project and Service Desk management using JIRA
- Source Code Control in Team Foundation Studio and or GIT
Experience with some elements of the following Microsoft development stack:
- Visual Studio
- C# Language
- Net\MVC\Web API
- Entity Framework
- SQL Server
- A degree or Masters degree in Computer Science or another relevant subject.
Professional development experience will be strongly considered in lieu of a relevant degree.
**This is an environment where you can apply your skills to many exciting and challenging projects on a global basis, with clear and achievable career progression routes**
If you have feel you can demonstrate experience in the areas above, and you are interested in finding out more, please contact Lauren directly today on: 01342 330514
Interviews happening immediately!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.