|Location: Westbury||Salary: £32000 - £35000 per annum|
|Sector: Defence||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Hannah Baker||Job Published: 22 days ago|
Westbury - Wiltshire
Software Engineer needed for a multinational Defence organisation based in Westbury who are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded Software Engineer that takes pride in their work with an in-depth knowledge of development using C++ and either C# or Java.
The successful candidate would desirably have a relevant degree in Computer Science/Gaming etc and have a keen interest in Software Engineering If you have commercial experience in Software engineering that would be a plus!
- Salary: £32,000 - £35,00 per annum
- 25 day's holidays
- Pension Plan
- Career Progression
- Private medical/dental care
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Software Engineer will include:
- Performing a range of software engineering tasks across the development lifecycle
- Assisting with requirements analysis
- Design and development of simulation-based training solutions
- Supporting trade shows including product demonstration
What experience you need to be the successful Software Engineer:
- Skills including the use of: C++, Java or C#
- Experience developing software within an IDE such as Eclipse or Microsoft Visual Studio
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Software Engineer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.