|Location: West Sussex||Salary: Up to £37000.00 per annum + 5% Bonus + Excellent Benefits|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Medical Devices, Technology||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Kayleigh Budgen||Job Published: 12 days ago|
Software Support Specialist
Hybrid - 3 days from home
Software Support Specialist needed for a global medical device organisation based in Gatwick who are looking to employ an experienced Software Support Specialist that works efficiently in a timely manner. This role has the requirement for a native/fluent German speaker in both written and verbal communication.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Software Support Specialist will include:
- Answering phone calls from customers, business units and distributors seeking product support
- Troubleshoot product issues in a live clinical environment
- Prioritize activities to ensure clinical system down problems receive immediate attention
- Document all support activities in line with Elekta policies and procedures
- Resolve / escalate cases as required. (spend no more than 30 minutes on an issue before requesting assistance from level 2 or level 3 support specialists)
- Attend internal and external training as required. Demonstrate knowledge and skills obtained from training.
- Visit customer sites (accompanied by senior staff) to investigate and resolve product issues
- Prioritize and managing cases in an efficient and professional manner
- Communicate with customers to understand the problem, localize the origin, and troubleshoot efficiently to bring about swift resolution
- Clearly explain to the customer what steps are necessary to diagnose and resolve the problem so that they are fully aware of the implications and timescales involved
- Escalating and seeking advice and assistance as required in order to ensure all issues are managed to a satisfactory resolution in the fastest possible time
- Ensuring that all interested parties are aware of ongoing or escalating issues, progress being made and any plans that have been put in place
- Ensuring that the customer is fully aware of the implications of any work being undertaken before that work commences.
- Documenting and having that work accepted by the customer before leaving site or closing the case.
- Be flexible to travel at short notice
What experience you need to be a successful Software Support Specialist:
- German speaker (native or fluent in both written and verbal communication)
- Knowledge of PC/Network Computing is preferred
- Identifying any necessary training requirements and escalating these to management as needed.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively interact with customers and colleagues
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Flexible and accommodating approach
- Ability and desire to promote Elekta's professional image
- Can demonstrate outstanding customer care skills
- Experience in medical imaging, linear accelerators and/or clinical use of radiotherapy products
- Experience in a support environment
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Software Support Specialist to progress their career. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.