|Location: Crawley||Salary: £35000 - £38000 per annum + benefits|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Medical Devices, Engineering||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Sophia Broad||Job Published: 7 days ago|
Software Support Specialist (German, Spanish or French speaking)
Software Support Specialist (multiple positions) required to join a leading medical device organisation in the Crawley area. The Software Support Specialist will be primarily responsible for supporting the client's product family, associated third-party products and the people who benefit from their use. You will manage the product support requests submitted via phone, email or customer portal and it is vital that all product issues
The Software Support Specialist must be fluent in German, French and/or Spanish and have the skill to clearly identify, explain and resolve the problems in a professional and timely manner with the clinical impact of the issue being identified as quickly as possible to determine the case priority.
The main duties of the Software Support Specialist include:
- The Primary resource for answering phone calls from customers, business units and distributors seeking product support.
- Troubleshoot product issues in a live clinical environment.
- Prioritize activities to ensure clinical system down problems receive immediate attention.
- Document all support activities in line with Elekta policies and procedures.
- Resolve and/or escalate cases as required.
- Prioritize and managing cases in an efficient and professional manner.
- Communicate with customers to understand the problem, localize the origin, and troubleshoot efficiently to bring about swift resolution.
- Escalating and seeking advice and assistance as required in order to ensure all issues are managed to a satisfactory resolution in the fastest possible time.
- Ensuring that all interested parties are aware of ongoing or escalating issues, progress being made and any plans that have been put in place.
- Ensuring that the customer is fully aware of the implications of any work being undertaken before that work commences.
- Documenting and having that work accepted by the customer before leaving site or closing the case.
What skills are you expected to have as a Software Support Specialist:
- Must be fluent in German, Spanish or French.
- Knowledge of PC/Network Computing, SQL, configuration is preferred
- Identifying any necessary training requirements and escalating these to management as needed.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
This is great opportunity to for a Software Support Specialist to join an exciting and progressive company. Please hit apply right now if you have the skills to succeed in this role, or get in touch to register you interest.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.