|Location: Bedfordshire, England||Salary: £45000 - £50000 per annum + Package|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Defence, Engineering||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Jeremy Farley|
Job Title: Software Test Lead
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000 + Package
Key Skills: Software Test, Lead, Manager. JIRA, SVN, Defence, Aerospace, Military, Defense, Test Script, Test Plans, Risk Management, Budget Management, Test Scheduling, D0-178B, Safety
An experienced Software Test Lead is required to play a key role in leading on a variety of complex programmes and projects throughout the full lifecycle, with a focus on the testing and integration aspects of the software development.
So, what will you be doing as a Software Test Lead?
- Responsible for early life-cycle validation and verification
- Plan, arrange and control meetings, workshops and relations with clients during test planning
- Creator of Tests, Test Scripts and Execution of tests
- Creator of Maintenance and Test Plans
- Generate Software Release documentation
- Risk Management
- Budget Management
- Generator of Test Scheduling
What are we looking for in our next Software Test Lead?
- Have previously worked in a Senior Software Test Engineering position
- Have demonstrable skills in Testing and Test Leadership
- Experienced in the use of Issue Tracking Tools i.e. JIRA
- Experience in the use of Configuration Control Tools i.e. SVN
- Experience in test improvement identification and implementation
- Have knowledge of Safety Standards - DO-178B
- Hold ISTQB Certification
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills and desire to provide passion and drive as the Software Test Lead, this is the opportunity for you!
So, if you are interested in joining a well-established, renowned, globally recognised organisation working with experts in their field as the next Software Test Lead, hit that apply button now!
Security Clearance (SC) or eligibility to gain is required to be considered for this vacancy
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.