|Location: Yeovil||Salary: £60 - £70 per hour|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Hannah Baker|
System Integration/Test Engineer (Military)
Salary: £60.00- £70.00 per hour - Inside IR35
System Integration/Test Engineer needed for a multinational aerospace/defence organisation based in Yeovil who are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded System Integration/Test Engineer that takes pride in their work.
The successful candidate would desirably have experience working on MOD projects and have a keen interest in System Integration/Test Engineer. If you have experience of System Integration, DOORS and IV&V would be a plus!
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the System Integration/Test Engineer will include:
- Providing and contributing to Test activities to all Integrated Solutions programmes on I&T System level tasking
- Liaise with the System level I&T team to ensure maximum efficiency in running test, finding and diagnosing faults
- Ensuring I&T processes for fault reporting and investigation complied with
- Ensuring that Test execution is completed to cost & schedule
What experience you need to be the successful System Integration/Test Engineer:
- Demonstrable test experience across the full test lifecycle. With a track record of delivery in complex, challenging, cutting edge test environments, with specific focus on Software test activity.
- The engineer should be familiar with estimating and recording time and resource against planned testing and for co-ordinating test assets.
- Experience with DOORS
- Team player
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a System Integration/Test Engineer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.