|Location: Weymouth||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Defence||Type: Contract|
|Contact: James Giblin||Job Published: 12 days ago|
6 Month Contract
Systems Engineer needed for a leading Defence organisation based in Weymouth or Ealing who are looking to employ an experienced Systems Engineer who will be involved in multiple disciplines (Electronics, Algorithms, Software, Mechanical) from early prototyping to early trial through to full production and as such provide a rich technical background on which to thrive.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Systems Engineer will include:
- Delivering the systems engineering tasks for a project within the allocated budget and timeframe.
- Coordinating the project engineering team to develop and deliver a solution that is technically and commercially acceptable.
- Generating, understanding, and reviewing user requirements.
- Performing requirement analysis and flow down to system and sub-system levels.
- Developing and documenting system architecture, design, and acceptance and verification strategies.
- Ensuring that the specification, design, and acceptance information is fully traceable.
- Leading all the activities relating to systems validation and acceptance.
- Providing input to project schedules through regular and clear progress reports.
- Supporting bids by providing technical solutions, estimates, and plans
What you need to be the successful Systems Engineer:
In order to be the successful Systems Engineer and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
- Degree or equivalent experience in a relevant subject (Engineering or Computer Science)
- Professional Registration (eg MIET)
- Degree in a relevant subject (Engineering or Computer Science)
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Systems Engineer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.