|Location: Cheltenham||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Defence, Engineering, Space, Technology, Safety||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Jeremy Farley|
Job Title: Systems Engineer
Duration: 12 Months
Hourly Salary: £DOE (Inside IR35)
***Please Note - Applicants must be UK Nationals***
Key Skills: Systems, Engineering, Aerospace, DOORS, Safety Critical Systems, Requirements, Software, C++, Testing, Hardware, Software, Verification, V&V
An experienced Systems Engineer is required to play a key role in supporting the continuing growth of the business, delivering on a number of core products. You will be tasked with working on a number of projects succinctly, ensuring that targets are met and the technical solutions and compliant against contractual and legal requirements.
So, what will you be doing as a Systems Engineer?
- Problem investigation.
- Updates to existing software, including design, code, verification, and process documentation.
- Push changes through the full lifecycle, following procedures, or review the output of lifecycle stages produced by a third party.
- Trouble shoot issues and communicate to stakeholders to identify solutions.
- Verify and release software.
What are we looking for in our next Systems Engineer?
- Requirement's expertise - DOORS
- Experience working in a Safety Critical Environments
- Experience of Systems Verification & Testing
- C++ language experience with OO features.
- Very good networking and communication skills.
- Experience integrating Software onto Hardware/Test Equipment. Happy to use equipment like an oscilloscope.
- Ability to critically peer review software lifecycle artefacts.
- Ability to follow a defined process.
- Experience of Configuration Control e.g., RTC or Dimensions.
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills and desire to provide passion and drive as the next Systems Engineer, this is the opportunity for you!
So, if you are interested in joining a well-established, renowned, globally recognised organisation working with experts in their field as the next Systems Engineer, hit that apply button now!
Security Clearance (SC) or eligibility to gain is required to be considered for this vacancy
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.