|Location: Rugeley||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Defence, Engineering||Type: Contract|
|Contact: Kayleigh Budgen||Job Published: 6 days ago|
6 Month Contract
Systems Engineer needed for a largely recognised organisation based in the Stafford area who are looking to employ an experienced and well qualified Systems Engineer to work from concept to delivery and be able to formulate a solution.
What the role entails:
As a Systems Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Verification and Validation:
- Development of Requirement Verification
- Verification Methods
- Verification Activities
- Requirements testing using MATLAB / Excel
- Status Tracking
- Configuration Control
- Requirements Management
- Report Generation
What experience you need to be a successful Systems Engineer:
- Electrical Engineering degree or higher
- Good knowledge of best practice design lifecycle process; gated design phases and design reviews
- Some knowledge of digital electronics and other areas of engineering (e.g. systems, analogue, power electronics, mechanical, motor, EMC etc)
- An understanding of processes and techniques applicable to high integrity design
- A proven track record of systems engineering techniques
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Systems Engineer to progress their career. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Please note that UK Security Clearance up to SC Level is required for the Systems Engineer position.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.