|Location: Bristol||Salary: £60 - £70 per hour + Inside IR35|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Defence, Engineering||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Zak Mendoza|
12 Month Contract
Systems Engineer needed for a multinational Defence and Security organisation based in Bristol who are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded Systems Engineer that takes pride in their work with an in-depth knowledge of full life cycle System Engineering within a Defence environment.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Systems Engineer will include:
- Management of System and sub-system level requirements and interface definition, including management of design baselines;
- System architecture definition;
- Management and resolution of Problems and Queries that arise from development & qualification activity
- Understanding the impact of proposed changes on the current design / performing trade studies to de-risk the system design and ensure the continued viability of the product;
- Supporting coordination of key Design Reviews;
- Generation and review of technical documentation to support verification activity;
- System level compliance evidence compilation;
- System certification and generation of System verification documentation (e.g. Design Verification Plans, and Requirement Verification Modules);
- Systems support to other parallel programmes as required.
What experience you need to be the successful Systems Engineer:
- An appreciation of the Systems Engineering lifecycle and processes, including requirement elicitation and interface definition, identifying and managing key design drivers, modification development and formal verification and certification processes;
- Experience in Systems integration (mechanical/electrical/software) would be beneficial;
- An ability to produce concise, coherent and detailed technical reports of a high quality;
- An ability to work proactively and flexibly across a number of variant programmes for which relative priorities can change quickly;
- An effective team player with strong interpersonal and influencing skills, essential to working as part of a multi-disciplinary team and in building cohesion in the relationships between the Systems team and various interfacing teams;
- An awareness of RTC & DOORS would be beneficial.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Systems Engineer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.