|Location: Bedfordshire, England||Salary: £35 - £48 per annum|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering, Defence||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Jeremy Farley|
Job Title: Systems Engineer
Term: Initial 6 Months
Hours: 37 Per Week
Rate: £35 - £48 Per Hour
Key Skills: Systems Engineer, SysML, UML, Verification, Validation, Test, DOORS, Requirements, Analysis, Reports, Design, Integration, Scout, Warrior, Aerospace, Defence, Engineering, V&V Lifecycle
An experienced Systems Engineer is required to play a key role in supporting a variety of projects, supporting the development and sustainment of strategic systems analysis and design capabilities. You will be responsible for leading a small team of engineers in delivering programme activities and millstones and engaging with our strategic partners in shaping future projects.
So, what will you be doing as a Systems Engineer?
- Carry out operational analysis and mission effectiveness studies
- Requirements analysis and derivation
- Carry out model-based systems engineering
- Carry out Trade Studies and Design reviews
What are we looking for in our next Systems Engineer?
- Degree Educated in a Systems/Engineering discipline
- Whole lifecycle systems engineering on complex systems
- Experience in the Verification & Validation lifecycle
- Excellent Technical Author skills
- Strong use and understanding of DOORS for requirements management
- Experience in the use of SysML/UML
- Experience of Matlab/Simulink
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills and desire to provide passion and drive as the next Systems Engineer, this is the opportunity for you!
Security Clearance (SC) is required to be considered for this vacancy
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.