|Location: Bedfordshire, England||Salary: £45 - £58 per hour|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering, Defence||Type: Contract|
|Contact: Jeremy Farley||Job Published: 19 days ago|
Job Title: Systems Engineer
Rate: £45 - £58p/h
Term: Initial 6 Months
Key Skills: Systems Engineering, Requirements, Defence, Vehicles, Modelling, V&V, DOORS, RF, Design Reviews, Lifecycle, Weapons, Analysis
An experienced Systems Engineer is required to play a key role in supporting the Internal Designs line of the business, requiring Systems Engineering support to the development, analysis, design and test activities. This role will suit you if you have strong Systems Analysis and Requirements Management expertise.
So, what will you be doing as a Systems Engineer?
- Setup and management of DOORs
- Requirements analysis and derivation
- VCRM development and maintenance
- Conducting Trade Studies and Design reviews
What are we looking for in our next Systems Engineer?
- Whole lifecycle systems engineering on complex systems
- Conducted Operational analysis and Mission effectiveness studies
- Conducted Trade Studies
- Experience in RF and EO analysis
- Experience in Ballistic Missile Defence and strategic weapons
- Performance modelling
- Radar modelling/tracking
- Excellent Technical Author
- Experience in the Verification and Validation lifecycle
- Use of DOORS for requirements management
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills and desire to provide passion and drive as the next Systems Engineer, this is the opportunity for you!
So, if you are interested in joining a well-established, renowned, globally recognised organisation working with experts in their field as the next Systems Engineer, hit that apply button now!
Security Clearance (SC) or eligibility to gain is required to be considered for this vacancy
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.