|Location: Corsham, Wiltshire, England||Salary: TBC ON APPLICATION|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Jack Pleon|
Systems Engineering and Integration Engineer
What the role entails:
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing the development, implementation, and maintenance of required quality assurance processes and systems that will assure products and services meet programme's standard requirements
- Support internal, external, and customer audit activities
- Chair and/ or participate in Change Control Boards (CCBs) and Material Review Boards (MRBs).
- Support quality and product assurance
- Support internal and external audit activities
- Ability to independently apply engineering principles to design projects
- Have strong people management skills, including the ability to effectively engage with all stakeholders of organisation systems and processes
- Have knowledge of produce assurance processes in the space industry
- Previous experience working with ISO 9001 standards
- Knowledge of ECSS
- UK security clearance or ability to obtain
- Experience in participating in project team meetings
- Experience in the management of technical meetings
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Systems Engineering and Integration Engineer to progress their career. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Please note that eligibility for UK security clearance up to SC level is required for the Systems Engineering and Integration Engineerr position.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.