|Location: Gloucestershire, England||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Electronics, Defence, Engineering, Space, Life Sciences, Technology, Safety, Human Factors||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Jeremy Farley|
Job Title: Systems Requirements Manager
Term: 12 Months
Hourly Rate: £DOE + INSIDE IR35
Key Skills: Systems Engineering, Requirements, Management, DOORS, Strategy, Aerospace, Defence, Safety Critical
An experienced Systems Requirements Manager is required to play a key role defining and leading the strategic requirements management within projects.
So, what will you be doing as a Systems Requirements Manager?
- Drive strategy for requirements management, training people, requirements management on large multiple projects before
- Some project work, triple 7, hand on systems work, strategic work
- Stakeholder management, dealing with project managers as well, over view of projects and helping to guide in the right direction when required
- Doors - aim to be more unified in use of the system, different projects are using it in different ways, hoping to get people using the system in the best way possible, in terms of reporting etc
What are we looking for in our next Systems Requirements Manager?
- Requirements management (aviation - safety critical environment) high level of control, rail, automotive - strong safety background
- Doors and Doors next gen - definitely need doors - set up views in doors and best way to use it, training best way to generate reports
- Influencing, outgoing personality, discuss the needs of people
- Have experience training and influencing
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills and desire to provide passion and drive as the next Systems Requirements Manager, this is the opportunity for you!
So, if you are interested in joining a well-established, renowned, globally recognised organisation working with experts in their field as the next Systems Requirements Manager, hit that apply button now!
Security Clearance (SC) or eligibility to gain is required to be considered for this vacancy
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.