|Location: West Sussex, England||Salary: £30000 - £35000 per annum + + 15% Shift Allowance|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Medical Devices, Engineering||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Olly Nixon||Job Published: 14 days ago|
Systems Test Engineer
Systems Test Engineer needed for a highly reputable Medical Devices company based in West Sussex. The experienced Systems Test Engineer must have a background in either Linear Accelerators, Control Systems, High Voltage equipment, Mechanical Equipment, electro/mechanical equipment or Vacuum Systems. You will have a proven ability to understand and operate complex systems equipment, with the required skill to troubleshoot at both component and machine level.
The successful Systems Test Engineer will be educated to HNC or Degree level in an Electronics/Physics related subject.
Some of the main duties of the Systems Test Engineer will include:
- Test and commission linear accelerators to the published quality standards, within the allotted test time
- Create and maintain machine documentation as per released procedures and work instructions
- Ensure adequate control and disposition of conforming material and provide the necessary documentation
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment, taking responsibility for tools, equipment, shelter and any product being tested
- Participate and contribute to the DQT process
- Carry out necessary tasks for the benefit, maintenance and progression of the test department such as monthly interlock checks, housekeeping audits, lean activities, assisting with equipment calibration, training of new engineers and representing the department in meetings
- Assist other functions within the business such as production, pre-test, spares, service, or training as directed by the Manufacturing Manager - Systems Test. This could include the need to assist with testing products, fault finding, assisting other departments or personnel and possibly a need to work off time including outside of the UK
** Please Note - the role of Systems Test Engineer operates on a 4 on, 4 off shift pattern **
This really is an opportunity not to missed for a Systems Test Engineer to further develop their career. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible or get in touch now to register your interest
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.