|Location: Cheshire||Salary: £55000 - £65000 per annum|
|Sector: Safety, Human Factors||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Ian Cowx|
Human Factors and Security Team Manager
£55,000 - £65,000 + Benefits.
SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIRED (UK resident for last 5 years minimum)
Provide leadership to the Human Factors and Security capability areas, including management of the people/workload/delivery of support to projects to time, cost and quality.
Utilise and enhance your technical skills (Human Factors or Safety Engineering), whilst also supporting development ofyour team members' skills and capabilities. Oversee activities in support of the development of the companies reputation in the Human Factors and Security areas.
- Leadership of the Human Factors and Security capability areas, including full line management responsibilities.
- Responsibility for the development and implementation of the people strategy for the team.
- Oversee the delivery of projects in the Human Factors and Security capability areas to time, cost, quality, value and service requirements, including management of relationships with the Nuclear Regulator, Technical Managers, Projects/PMA, Compliance, Operations Control Managers and other relevant roles.
- Lead the identification and development of new opportunities for the team, including support to bids.
- Use initiative to develop new capabilities through innovative approaches and providing insight.
- Maintain awareness of both internal and external competitors' capabilities within the broader areas covered by the team. Identify best practice in order to improve the effectiveness of the team.
- Membership of relevant national industry groups.
The Ideal Candidate
Qualifications & Experience.
- Previous Line Management experience.
- Degree qualified or equivalent level of demonstrable technical capability (anyHuman Factors, Safety Engineering or security related capability).
- Preferably Chartered Membership of a professional institution.
- Proven ability to act independently, under own initiative, while supervising other members of team.
- Strong communication skills, including multi-site working.
- Excellent teamworking skills, with ability to inspire a team.
- Experienced in mentoring and developing technical skills.
- Excellent networking skills.
This position requires UK Secret Clearance, if you have not been UK Resident for the last 5 years you will not be eligible for this position due to the sensitive natrure of work in the Nuclear Industry.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.