|Location: Luxembourg||Salary: Up to €400 per day|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Type: Contract|
|Contact: Mark Crorkin||Job Published: 26 days ago|
I require a Technical Consultant with expertise in Java and .Net
You will be fluent in English and be based in Luxembourg. The work will be carried out on site at customer premises.
- Provision of expert advice: Enterprise solution patterns and best practices in custom components development, workflow/process engines development, cloud components development, build and deployment.
- Analysis, design and development of solution components.
- Analysis and development for the Enterprise Application Integration of different information systems
- Production of technical documents.
- Participation in technical working groups and meetings with the project team, stakeholders and end-users.
- At least 3 successful years of post-high school education - BSc or equivalent University degree;
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in IT;
- Minimum 4 years working on enterprise applications solutions development or enterprise application integration solutions with particular focus on the development platform APIs/SDKs;
- Minimum 4 years working on software development;
- Minimum 3 years of experience on cloud development architecture and build/release automation pipelines;
- Minimum 3 years of experience working in the development of workflow/process engines;
- Minimum 3 years of experience in implementing business processes/business driven solutions.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in Java;
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Reactjs or Angular;
- Minimum 4 years working on C# (.Net);
- Minimum 3 years of experience in SQLserver or Azure;
- At least 3 years of experience in XML, XSLT;
- At least 3years of experience in Microsoft TFS or Azure DevOps;
- At least 3years of experience in SOAP/REST;
- At least 3 years of experience in IIS (.Net web applications);
- Minimum 3 years working on UML, RUP;
- Proficient knowledge of English and good knowledge in French (Level B2).
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.