|Location: Kent, England||Salary: Package|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms, Client Delivery, Defence, Electronics, Engineering, Space, Life Sciences, Technology, Safety, Human Factors||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Jeremy Farley||Job Published: 28 days ago|
Job Title: Technical Sales Support Engineer
Salary: £DOE + Package
Key Skills: Technical Support, Engineering, Stakeholder Management, Commercial, Manufacturing, Project Management, Negotiation, Communication
An experienced Technical Sales Support Engineer is required to play a key role in providing aftercare to clients and customers in supporting technical queries, issues and providing updates on work underway and to be carried out.
So, what will you be doing as a Technical Sales Support Engineer?
- Provide engineering technical support to project wins from values of £50k - £1m
- Liaison with stakeholders on a regular basis
- Provide technical updates and support to clients and customers
What are we looking for in our next Technical Sales Support Engineer?
- Degree educated or HND Level in a STEM discipline
- Have a strong understanding of commercial contracts/finance
- Have a strong understanding of manufacturing processes and supply chain
- Have project management skills and experience
- Have experience in the generation of commercial proposals
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills and desire to provide passion and drive as the next Technical Sales Support Engineer, this is the opportunity for you!
So, if you are interested in joining a well-established, renowned, globally recognised organisation working with experts in their field as the next Technical Sales Support Engineer, hit that apply button now!
Security Clearance (SC) or eligibility to gain is required to be considered for this vacancy
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.