|Location: Slough||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Civil Engineering & Infrastructure||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Emma Puddick||Job Published: 19 days ago|
Civils Supervisor - FTTH / FTTP
Competitive Salary with excellent benefits
About the Civils Supervisor Role:
We are now looking for a Supervisor to join a leading contractor within the highways, construction and electrical industry. It's an excellent opportunity for someone looking to progress their career with an expanding business.
Key Duties for the successful Civils Supervisor:
- Responsible for supervision of telecoms infrastructure installation,
- In charge of the following works; civils, cabling, splicing and testing.
- Co-ordinating teams of both directly employed and subcontract labour
- Ensuring that operational and financial targets and deadlines are met and that the works and services are implemented in accordance with the contract requirements.
Key Skills and Certificates for the successful Civils Supervisor:
- Street works Supervisor
- City & Guilds or BTEC in fibre optic installation
- BT/Openreach PIA accreditation
- Knowledge of NRSWA legislation
- Competent in OTDR, CD & PMD testing and analysis
- Blown fibre network installation experience
- Working on live backhaul and metro networks
- As-Built verification and submission
- Read and interpret client network schematics
- Fault management and resolution
- Computer literate, Microsoft Excel & Word
- Supervisory experience
- Ability to use initiative and make critical decisions under pressure
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Understanding of cost and value
- Understanding of programming
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.