|Location: Acton||Salary: £55000 - £65000 per annum + package|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Matthew Clegg|
Temporary Works Coordinator
£55,000 to £65,000 + travel & package
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Temporary Works Coordinator to join a leading main contractor working on HS2 in London. The Temporary Works Coordinator will be joining a professional team delivering one of the largest infrastructure projects in Western Europe.
The Temporary Works Coordinator will be managing a small team of TWC's and construction supervisors across the site in North Acton. Your key role wil be to ensure that all the Temporary Works are safely designed, constructed, implemented and removed in accordance with the correct project procedures. Some of your other duties will include:
- Ensuring that a detailed design brief has been produced
- Advise the permanent works designer of any temporary conditions or loads that should be considered in the final design
- Ensure all TW documentation is adequately maintained
- Mentoring TWS's and site engineers
- Provide relevant site teams with regular briefings
- Understand the client and JV partners environment and sustainability policies
The successful Temporary Works Coordinator will be offered a role that includes exposure to a long term, high value and high profile project. You'll also be offered a competitive salary & package that includes:
- Starting salary of £55,000 to £65,000
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Pension contributions
- Private healthcare
- Travel allowance
Temporary Works Coordinators considering this opportunity must have previous TWC experience gained on a large infrastructure or civil engineering project. You'll also need excellent communication experience and live within a reasonable commute of North Acton.
Get in touch today to find out more.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.